Sunday, January 20, 2008

Success: Will You Still Find It A Hard Climb In 2008?

Everyone seems to chase the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. We want more money, love, time, sex, power, health, beauty. The list goes on and on doesn't it?

I'm not one to watch tv, but on the occassion that I do, I hear the fear mongers passing out the bad news for free, the economy is failing, the war is failing, the criminals are at the door ready to rape, murder or abduct anyone. We get brief interruptions from this entourage of crap by a commercial that promises us an easy route to wealth, a quick magic pill to look young, thin and beautiful, dating lines for every sexual orientation, everyone saying look how bad the world is, and then look how we can fix it.

It's revolting isn't it?

I'm turning 39 years old next month. Gaining ground on 40 is both exciting and terrifying in the same instant. Time really doesn't slow down, and it darn well seems like each year it speeds up. Do you feel this way as well?

When we think about time and age, we start thinking about where we've been, what we've accomplished and where we want to be. I think more often than not we aren't there yet. Do you feel this way too?

I've come to the realization that more often than not, it isn't a lack of information that we're dealing with. We get plenty of that don't we? Too much huh?

If we have enough information then what is it that's stopping us? Why haven't we reached the pinnacle of our own idea of success? Maybe you just want to get from a minimum wage job to a real career. Maybe you want to get out of a bad marriage and find someone who loves and respects you. Maybe you want to go from 1 million a year in your business to 10 million. Whatever it is, the answer seems always to be just out of grasp. Can you relate?

As I've spent most of my life now studying synchronicity, I've noted that there are some out there who always seem to be in the right place at the right time. They are prepared when an opportunity comes up and they recognize that opportunity when it arrives. This is really the core of synchronicity. This is being in the right place at the right time and doing what it takes to make it work.

Damn, I hate that everyone can't achieve what they want to in their lives. I watched my father chase his dream half heartedly. He died broken. His mind succumbed to alzheimer's and he never got to enjoy his idea of success. It wasn't a mansion and a yacht. It was a simple farm house in the mountains where he could spend his days hunting and fishing.

I've managed to figure out some of this time and timing stuff. I really have. Wouldn't you like to know the secret to always being in the right place at the right time? Call it synchronicity, coincidence, luck...whatever it is, it can make the difference you've been searching for. It's that mystery ingredient that makes everything else work out just so.

Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? Do you want to finally make your mark in the world?

I'm not playing around anymore. I've already achieved some things, but you know once you climb one mountain, there is the next and the next. Let's give destiny a swift kick in the rear and start making things happen this year. I want to look back on this post and remember all of the comments I got about how you and everyone else reading this read it, and took it to heart. I want to remember how you told me that you made this your year, that you grabbed the brass ring and you went for the gold.

That's why I want to help you succeed. It makes me feel accomplished in one of my biggest goals to hear when what I do has helped someone, someone just like you that isn't where they want to be, but then acted and got there.

This year, right now, I want you to take a stand. You'll do it won't you? I know you must be the quality of person who says,"No more, I won't take life lying down."

Do yourself the service of signing up right here for my free digital magazine, Synchronicity In Your Life. But listen, don't do it if you'll just sign up and never read it. I'm not sitting here keeping the notches on my bedpost for how many people sign up. I'd rather have 2 subscribers that do something with this priceless information than a million that won't. I don't want any credit for your success, you'll know if something said in the magazine helped you.

I've brought in 7 experts that all feel the same way. 7 human beings that have an understanding of what it takes to make a great life. We're working together to change the world one person at a time. No, we aren't here to save you. We want you to save yourself. You're ready aren't you? Is it synchronicity that you read this post right now? Is this your destiny calling out to you? Will you miss a critical turning point if you don't seize this moment? Only time will tell. It's easy to say yes, even easier to say no. That's why so many live lives of silent mediocrity and go to their graves saying "what if?" You won't let that happen to you will you?

Alright. Get Synchronicity In Your Life Magazine