Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Time and Timing: It's Ron Paul For President Right Now!

My stance as the Synchronicity Expert is that everything to do with destiny is about time and timing, this is synchronicity, the right metaphorical or symbolic nudges at the right time leading you forward to your destiny. You know I believe we all have a purpose and I don't believe that everyone fulfills it. Being a bountiful universe I believe that God has an "ideal" for each of us and it is up to us to act on that potential. When it comes to the state of affairs in the United States I see a great cause for concern. I feel we have moved away from the America that I grew up with, where as a kid I knew everyone in a 4 block radius in a city no less, and I was safe wherever I went. I miss the days of being able to really "make it" on the pay you got. I miss the times when crime was punished rather than encouraged and when customer service really meant something. America is in trouble, anyone who can't see that is either blind or to hard headed to look at it. I think we have one final hope to turn it around before our children grow up in the devastation that follows the fall of a great empire. My vote for the last, best hope for the United States is a man whose talk is more than just talk and his walk is verifiable from his past track record. That man is none other than Ron Paul. I don't care if you're a democrat, republican, you vote for the issues or you just don't vote, if you love America and want it the same way we had it for the next generation, I strongly recommend you take a serious look at Ron Paul as a solution.